Kampung Boy In USA...!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Quite an Interesing Week

Past few days have been quite interesting, at least more interesting than the days when I was at home the whole day in front of the computer and watching tv.

Anyhow, it all started off on Tuesday morning when I woke up at 6am.....for no reasons.
Dont know why I just couldnt go back to sleep.. but I was too lazy to wake up and do anything
so end up lying on the bed reminiscing about my past few months studying in US....
After 1 hour, got up to play computer - wat else to do? -
After an hour or so, my host come and check if I was awake..... I am suppose to wait and open the door for the washing machine repairman who was suppose to come between 8am and 12pm.
yea, the washing machine broke down and I havent done my laundry for 2 week already.....
Anyway, my host told me that he left a cheque on the table that he has signed and everything, and ask me to write the ammount needed on the cheque to pay the repairman later...
I told him I never write a cheque bfr so he ask me to go downstairs and he showed me how.....
So now I know how to write a cheque and it is a little different from back in Malaysia...
But it dint really matter cuz the repairman showed up 10 minutes after that and my host stayed till he was done and paid him himself.... So much for waking up early to wait for the repairman and learning how to write a cheque...

Was hungry so I opened the fridge and found a little bit of milk left.... Pour myself a glass and took a glup.... only to find that the freaking milk had gone bad and sour... Shit! Tasted horrible!
That was my first time drinking bad milk... Guess I have to check expirery date liau next time...
That night, my host taught me how to barbeque salmon and I did a good job! The salmon was delicious! We had salmon, salad and corn. Wonderful dinner! ^-^

After dinner, my friend, Thomas, called me asked me if I wanna go watched movie mah... So happy cuz finally got to do something.... Was at home the whole time last week cuz my friends had a roadtrip to LA and Vegas while I am at home sien till my brain out!
One of the Indo fren came pick me up in his new Nissan SUV! Damn nice car! I think the car cost US$33000...... Rich bastard! hahahaha...
Anyway, I finally met Thomas's girlfriend that night... So only 4 of us that night....
On the way to the cinema, they told me about their trip... Preety interesing stories.....
At the cinema, Thom gf said she wanna watch Material Girls at 10pm, so we also have to watch loh... Thought can sneak in to another movie after we done with that movie but turned out that the cinema closes at midnight! Sakai 1! And only 4 of us watching Material Girls that time! Luckily we not watching horror movie or it will be damn creepy! Afrter that we went play pool beside the cinema....they played, i just watched... Thomas damn pro.. that fellow must have been playing everyday in Singapore..... After that go back home sleep

Next day wake up at 11am...... Chris picked me up at 2.30pm and said that Thomas and his gf still sleeping... suppose to go look for apartment for Thom at noon but he still sleeping. So we went over his place and woke them up, Thom and his gf... They somemore can scold us for waking them up... wat the hell! hahaha... So decided to eat KFC with rice...So Christian cook some rice and then me and him go buy KFC... 9 pieces of chicken with 2 large side dishes for 11 bucks only... damn cheap!
So yalah, had lunch at Thomas house... KFC with rice! highly unusual! I found out that in Indonesia they usually eat KFC with rice deh! Cacat right?! And the Indonesian Chinese eat rice with their hands just like Malay! Wat the hell right?
After lunch, we went hunting for apartment but cant find the one that Thomas like cuz he so picky and most of the leasing office close at 5! Hahahaha.....
So after calling it a day, we went to a salon so that I can cut my hair. My hair was turning into a birdnest and I wanted to look nice when I meet my sis who is arriving in US that night... So I got a hairct for 8 bucks, consider very cheap already, and i tip 1 buck.... After that they fetch me home and I waited for my sis. John fetched my sis from the airport and then at 10pm we all went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Milpitas.. The food was excellent! Had char siu(roasted pork), roasted duck, tofu and vegetables. End up spending the night at John's place cuz dint want to bother him sending me home cuz very far....
Next day, my sis fren and John's sister, Caroline, arrived in US at noon... After lunch we all went to San Jose State University... We went around the campus which is kinda big and nice.... But foooyoh! damn alot of preety girls there! n_n
After that went to Costco to do grocery shopping and Fry's. Had dinner at a indian and pakistani restaurant! Damn nice!! The tandorri chicken is the best I have ever had! Took the name and address of the place so that I can come back again with my frens next time! After dinner I decided to spend the night at John's place again but this time I had to sleep on the couch cuz my sis was sleeping on the bed with Caroline.

On Friday, we went to Great Mall... while my sis and Carol went shopping, I sneak into the cinema again to watch movie... hahhaha... Not nice lah nobody to teman me sneak in.. was wishing Daowen was there with me. hahahaha... anyway, I used the same excuse loh, wanna go to the arcade... but this time i was required to sign in, have to put my name and the time i go in.. so oklah, i sign in loh cuz cant say dont want liau or they will know i wanna sneak in... hahhaha.. I signed in with my real name, which after that I realized that I am very stupid cuz I should have signed in with a fake name.... anyway, it dint really matter cuz the sign in thing was useless...
so I watched the movie Crank... not that nice, abit waste of time kinda movie....... Finished watching at 3.30 but was suppose to meet back at 5... so dint have time to watch another movie so I decided to go look for my sis and Carol. Wat the hell, it was like looking for a needle in a stack of hay! I went into every shop but there were alot of shops and some of them are huge!! Was hoping for dumb luck and miracle to find them but I dint after going around Great Mall many times... Gave up after 1 hour and decided to go eat at the food court. After eating, waited for them at the place we were suppose to meet back up till 5.30.... i waited extra half hour cuz they too syiok shopping till forgot abt the time! wat the hell! that night had malaysian food.... not bad but still not as good as the food back in malaysia loh.....
Anyway, today, they went shopping again in Gilroy but I dint go cuz i dont want walk whole day looking at them shop.... and guess wat, i made the right choice, they started shopping from 10 am(that is time the mall opens) till at night! how did i know? cuz my sis called me at 6.30 and ask me if i want adidas shorts mah! wat the hell right?!!
And tomorrow we going to san francisco and its 2am now... so better stop now... wrote to much bullshit liau....






4 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha,actually jia and joy2 read ur blog as well,but they dare not leave comments i guess,coz its all ur frens here...so,don't worry la,update as often as u can..=)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah.........in us u also hv many activities lol~~ still know how to kap lui!! At last u cut ur head....then i will look more handsome liao~~ Hehehe!! Love ur room so much!! remember eat fatter in us!! Hahahah!!! Take care ya!!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am joyce~~the previous comment tat i say i love ur room is me!! OK~I got read ur blog one!! HOHO!!

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Frances said…

    When you live near San Jose, you'll benefit from visiting used cars San Jose lots if you plan to buy a quality yet affordable car.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home