Kampung Boy In USA...!

Friday, October 06, 2006

I wanna go back home for christmas!!! T-T

Called the airlines today to make a reservation for a flight. Turns out everything is book from 12th December until the 2nd of January! What the hell is the point of flying back home then when christmas and new year will be over and my college starts again on the 8th of January?!!!!

So now I am on the waitting list for 15th, 16th, 18th and 19th of December! Oh my God pls help me get a flight cuz I wanna go back home for Christmas!!!! How come so many people sit China Airlines ah???!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eh good luck ah!!

    Big Bro

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger MadDog said…

    hey dude, nice blog - it's good to seem what you've been up to! I would love to come to San Fransisco to visit, but you can guess how far Ringgit goes!
    Jake

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Jackson said…

    thanks for visiting my blog jake

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    many ppl book tickets 1/2 year earlier wan..
    try earlier nxt time dude
    but hope u can come bck this time..!! Christmas..carolin?
    XD

    jMin

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wa! endao

     

Post a Comment

<< Home