Kampung Boy In USA...!

Friday, October 27, 2006

My New Hair Cut

So I went for a hair cut last monday near my place. Took me 15 minutes to cycle there. Oh yah, that morning I woke up at 8.30 am and it was sooo foggy outside... When I looked out the window as soon as I open my eyes, I only see white colour... Scared me nia! lol



So back to my haircut; I told the aunty, I think she is Thai from the language she spoke, I want my hair to be short and spiky. She say ok... and start cutting. I cant really see what was going on with my hair without my specs so I just laid back and let her do her job.. At the end when I put on my glasses only I realized she cut my hair botak and make my head look so round!! @#$%
I see already also nothing to say so i just pay her 11bucks and gave her 1 dollar tips and got the hell out of there.. Am not gonna go there anymore!!
So now my hair look like this:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lol...Mr Jack,u look cute!!!omg, such a cutie!!hahahaha....stay cute!! miss u lotssssss~~

     
  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger JyhMin said…

    cute hair style?.haha
    dun worry man, u still look very good

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think this is nicee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home