Kampung Boy In USA...!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Point Reyes





The wind was sooo strong that we could lean on the air.

Foams created by the giant waves!

Its the Pacific Ocean. Correct me if I am wrong, my geography is not good.

Lake Tahoe


I brought the dogs for a walk down to the pier. FRom the pier
to the cabin is about 20 minutes walk.



View of the lake. Its really beautiful!

Came in two cars: people, stuffs and dogs.

That's Roxy
The pier

The view from the lake
Look at how deep the snow is!

The veranda of the cabin filled with snow


Ski Resort

Physics Project: Bed of nails!
Rana(partner), Marasco(teacher) and me. So like I said last quarter was hell because of physics. that teacher, Marasco is a brilliant man, and he was my physics teacher and a very very hard teacher. Made my life a living hell last quarter for 3 months because of his class. Me and Rana built a bed of nails as extra credit in his class. We had to buy plywood, make measurements, draw lines, drill holes and nail 5 inch nails into the board. Its hardwork, seriously! Whats the use of this bed of nails? You lay on it and it wont pierce or hurt you. Hehehe. Its not as scary as it look. Anyway, good shit, that extra credit helped me and Rana get an A in his class. Oh this project cost me 36 US$ just for the nails.
I still remmember back in primary school there is this guy said that he is invisible and put out a show. He lie on a bed of nails. I was really amazed. Now I know its all lies! Even i can do it, anyone can. Haha

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home