Kampung Boy In USA...!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Halloween

Alright, I am suppose to write this half a month ago, but, you know, I am always procrastinating. Anyway, that halloween weekend,when all the halloween party is held, I dressed up as a doctor and my friend, Andrew, brought me to crash a party. He dressend up as Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. Woah, he look damn real. Too bad dint have a picture of him. Anyway, we went to Santa Clara Uni and met up with his friend. He dressed as the guy from the tv show House. So later that night, we walked around the uni campus. There were alot people walking around as well and we get to see alot of wicked costume. By wicked costume I actually mean women wearing slutty costume, i.e, nurse, cowgirl, fairy,policewoman and etc. Best!!!
Anyway, there were quite a number of party going around the campus at that time, music were booming everywhere. While we were walking on the street there was a girl that was so drunk that she just come hug Andrew's friend. Hahaha. So finally we crash a party but could not stay long cuz Andrew had to go back to take care of his sick girlfriend. That was a very fun and a new experience night for me. :P Too bad i cant bring camera and snap pictures at the party.

On Halloween , Tuesday, Diane put up the Halloween decoration. She carved two pumpinks and make two 'people' sitting outside the house. Very nice! And she get ready the candies for tricker treating. Children started coming to get candy at 7pm at night. Wearing costumes and walking from house to house to get candy, damn, I wish I was a kid here. While waiting for kid's to come, I was also eating the chocolate and sweets. Later, I carved a small pumpkin togather with Chris. Quite hard to carved leh, nearly cut my finger. LOL. wah, my pumpkin looked so good after I put it outside in the dark and lit it up with 2 candles in it.

Made by Diane.

The house

Chris's pumpkin of left, mine is on the right.

The house

At 11pm, my asians friends come and fetch me to bring me to SF. Apparently they wanted to hang out in Castro street cuz on Halloween, thousands of people just wear their coustume and hang out in that street. oh, Castro in SF is actually a gay neighbourhood. I went with my sis once and I was scared the shit out of me. Guys were holding hands and walking everywhere there. But on Halloween, everybody, not just the gays, hang out there. So, yea me and friends wanted to that but I dont know what they do untill so late only we went. anyway, there were two cars going. A Mercedes and a Nissan, freaking rich Indonesians. I was in the Nissan and we were to follow the Mercedes (they have the GPS) to pickup 2 girls first in Oakland bfr going to SF. Walauwei, with GPS also they got lost and had to make alot of unnecessary detour. And at one point, the Mercedes went so fast around the corner and took an exit that we lost sight of him. So we got lost in Oakland and dint know where to go. So we stop at a place, called the frens in the Merce and tell them the address where we were so that they can find us to lead us to SF again. After 45 min, finally they came. Everybody in the car very very beh syiok liau. After misleading us again, twice, into a resident area instead of SF, we got fed up, asked them to give us the GPS and let us lead instead. So, I read the GPS and direct my fren who was driving. We got to Castro without trouble! FinallY! By the time we reach SF it was already 1.30 am, we actaully can reach SF at 12.30am if it wasnt for all the trouble we ran into. By that time, everyone have cleared from the street and only the police left, people cleaning the street, and mostly gays who were still partying outside bars and clubs. Saw alot of gay guys dressing in women costumes.. So scary! Guess when i go back to Sitiawan, no need go aqua hunting liau in lumut. hahhahaha

In Castro they decide to go Fisherman Wharf to find a place to eat. So we went, took us more time than usual cuz the police block some roads so we have to take some detours. Anyway, reach Fisherman Wharf at 2.30am and everything was freaking close, go figured! Anyway, luckily my smart friends suggest we go eat at Denny's which is open 24 hours. Search in the GPS and luckily there is one near Fisherman Wharf,only 5 min away. So we makan and talked in Denny's. Halfway eating, a group of people came into the restaurant and they were still in costume, probably just off from a party. There three women and they, as usual, were in very slutty costume. I still remember there was one dressed up as a bunny. I am telling you, US can see alot things in Malaysia cannot see. LOL. We went home at 3.30am and I went to bed at 5am.
Freaking thing is, that morning I got class at 10am, thank god only 1 class, and i have to wake up at 8am. So i slept for three hours only, when i woke up, i can still taste the toothpaste in my mouth. hahhahaha. Damn it I was so tired that day!!! Couldnt really think straight. But I still can pay attention in class, do my quiz and got full marks(luckily not too hard of a quiz), study with my chemistry classmates for our lab quiz the next day from 1.30pm till 5pm, when i got back, i study again and only slept at midnight! Chun or not?!!! Thank God I got A for my very hard lab quiz! hahahahaha... That was my first halloween in US. :P

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jackson. Nice to see tht ur fine. cool dolls buti think the best pic is the one where ur almost bald . very malaysian hahaha...
    take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home